New Mexico Licensed, Bonded and Insured
Your Solar Solution
SolExergy has the experience and equipment to provide a solar solution that will minimize disruption to your time or environment.
- Small Utility (Under 25MW):
- Mechanical construction including pile driving, ground screws and pre drilled piles
- Civil construction – all scopes including roadways, staging areas, site grading, AC/DC trenching, and erosion control measures
- Electrical construction–underground, AC & DC wiring, terminations, inverters, combiners and AC gear packages
- Structural construction–including array, inverter and ESS foundations as well as erosion control and other hydrology required improvements
- Large Utility (Up to 300MW)
- Civil Construction – all scopes including roadways, staging areas, site grading, AC/DC trenching, and erosion control measures
- Site prep – including mowing & grubbing
- Experience with numerous racking manufacturers including Array Technologies, Unirac, Nextracker, Nevados, Etc.
- Selected to install test array for Bifacial module testing at CFV test labs
- Selected to install prototype array at Array Technologies test facility
- Worked with multiple manufacturers on equipment feedback and product improvements.
SolExergy helps solar developers and utility companies deliver projects on time and within budget. Questions?